Arousar Eyebrow Pencil, Retractable Definer Pencil with Dual-Sided Brow Brush, Long Lasting Eye Brow, Fills Brow Makeup
- [Sculpt Beautiful Brow] Our instant lift eyebrow pencil shapes, defines, and fills in brows for a natural, polished look. Make your brows appear thicker, fuller and more detailed with this dual-sided pencil and brush.
- [Long Lasting and Smooth] Adhensive Lasting Power for your long-lasting brow tails - The proper combination of high-adhesion plate powder,wax and oil provides a long-lasting eyebrow. Pencil glides smoothly, delivering evenly colored brows even when layered a several times.
- [Natural Color] With the right amount of pigment and base, it applies with a light color payoff so that you can apply several times to achieve natural looking eyebrows. It creates strokes small enough to look like your finest hairs and sharpens the edges of those brows with rub-resistant pigments.
- [Define Your Brow] Fill in eyebrows with this must-have defining eyebrow pencil, featuring a teardrop tip; Shape and blend with the eyebrow spoolie brush, for a softly defined natural-looking brow. So precise it coats even the finest hairs with color for a natural looking finish.
- [Tips and Tricks] Brush and blend it all out with the pencil's built-in spoolie. When you’re done, the tip retracts for quick-and-easy storage in your makeup bag. If you have any problems with our eyebrow pencil, please feel free to contact us. Keep out of reach of children.
Details: Begin by exposing only a small amount of product (about 2–3 millimeters); this allows for maximum control of the pencil and prevents overextension when applying the product. Remember all Anastasia Beverly Hills products are highly pigmented, so little pressure is required. Start by defining the brow shape. Using the spoolie end of Brow Definer, comb brow hairs upward. Then, using the flat edge of the pencil, outline the bottom of the brow from arch to tail. Next, comb brow hairs downward and outline the top of the brow from arch to tail using the flat edge. Comb brow hairs back in place and fill in the brow from arch to tail using the medium edge of the pencil. Blend using the spoolie. Using the fine tip of the pencil, detail the front of the brow by creating hairlike strokes. Starting at the base of the front of the brow, press the tip down and pull up in the direction of hair’s natural growth. Use this technique throughout areas of sparseness. Continuously blend throughout application.
Shipping & Returns